2007年3月14日 星期三

Don't take too much time to play games!



Last Sunday, I was talking with my wife about playing TV games. I am so sad and so glad to hear her feeling. I always review myself and I think I am not TV game adicted, however I am and I don't know I have already been one!




After hearing my wife's advice, I think I am not a good husband and father. I hate myself even I cannot forgive myself either. I can't acceplt myself in these days.




Painful....., I work on my own without soul. Wanner to cry but I can't cos I have to be like a tough guy. I wanner to die but I have no guts, I wanner to overcome the time but I am a emotional people. I am so PAINFUL!!!!!!! I hate WII and PS3! My Lord, please help!








Four days has gone! I'm still like this,.... getting better, .......better......




I am fine , thank you! I come from Mei Foo.

2 則留言:

ahtong 提到...

hey hey! Ricky,, Cheer up! try to think positively !! You already got something more than anyone else, you know ?

smile"V"

bel 提到...

it's ok.... take ur times. everyone has weakness some times...